Want to get a taste for the course? Join my FREE one hour masterclass taking you through:
🫁 What makes us as females unique?
🫁Why our hormones are SUPERPOWERS! ⚡️
🫁 What’s breathing got to do with it?
🫁 Why cycle syncing rocks and how to start with a powerful self-awareness exercise to do every morning!
The link to sign up to this FREE one hour masterclass is in my bio! DO NOT MISS OUT ON THIS OPPORTUNITY!
Your FREE Female Breathing Masterclass is available below!
Get the female, Oxygen Advantage.
Have you ever noticed that how some days your full of beans, feel like Beyonce and are a blaze of productivity and others you find yourself crying constantly, lashing out and in a haze of brain fog and feel like no matter what you wear you still feel rubbish? Have you ever considered the link between your ability to focus, exert energy and show up with confidence and your hormones?
I’ll let you into a secret…are you ready?
Our endocrine system, made up of all the different hormones and regulates all bodily processes in the body, along with the nervous system, your body’s command center, stimulates every thought, feeling, emotion, urge and sensation from the day you are born. They have an enormous effect on our entire perception of reality! These incredible systems are usually working unnoticed in the background hence the naming of the “autonomic nervous system” however, we have the ability to tap into these systems, bringing them somewhat under our conscious control through a gateway – the breath. The breath is possibly the most important biological function we have, without it where would we be? But we can also use it as a tool for self regulation, optimisation and efficiency in our daily lives. As women our hormones can feel like our worst enemy. We’ve all reached for the chocolate a few days before d-day – the dreaded period. But it doesn’t need to be this way.
Your menstrual cycle, which lasts the whole month by the way, consists of four main phases and can be an incredible tool to effectively plan your month so that you can use the magical essence each phase has to offer. Our hormones shift throughout the month, and so should the way we approach our day if we want to maintain balance, health and happiness. You wouldn’t wear a bikini in winter, so why would you smash out the hardest HIIT workout you could find in the late luteul phase of your cycle? Aka. your autumn. Awareness truly is power. The more awareness we have of our own patterns, rhythms and shifts, the more we can take control of our experience and use it to our advantage. Learn how to utilise the oxygen advantage techniques to turn your, and your clients, hormones into superpowers.
Once you know, you know and there’s no going back.
This is not an instructor training. Registration is open to anyone with an interest in applying the technique in their life or specifiying to female physiology with thier clients for existing practitioners in the wellbeing arena.
The next round of the course is on the 7th July 2022. Online seminars will run every Thursday evening at 6:30PM UK time. If you can’t make the lives you will have access to all replays for life.
Course cost – 340 US dollars (£270.00)
1. What will this investment get you – four live 1.5 hour seminars over the course of four weeks in a small group class.
2. Lifelong access to class playbacks and a copy of the chapter dedicated to FEMALE BREATHING from the best selling Breathing Cure by Patrick Mckeown, the worlds leading expert in the reeducation of breath .
3. A 30-minute 121 follow-up coaching call plus access to the Breathe with Georgie private Facebook Group.
You will learn how to:
1. Understanding the different phases of the cycle, how to track your cycle to bring greater awareness to your own rhythms and patterns and the vital importance of self-regulation. We’ll be practically exploring the three key pillars of breathing, how to take your BOLT and your first self-regulation hack.
2. How to integrate functional breathing techniques to different parts of the cycle to enhance energy levels, focus, sleep, awareness, and intimacy. We’ll take a look at fertility here and put our techniques into practice to gain focus when brain fog strikes and learn how to control PMS Symptoms.
3. The basics of sports performance breathing (for women) and how to apply it in real time. We’ll also go over how our sports performance differs throughout the cycle.
4. How to tailor and integrate the oxygen advantage breathing exercises around the different phases of your cycle to turn your hormones into superpowers. HOW TO MAKE THE PLAN THAT WILL, CHANGE YOUR LIFE.
READY TO HARNESS THE POWER OF YOUR HORMONES? SIGN UP BELOW!
Female Breathing Alumni
“Breathing for females is an eye-opening course. Georgie’s breadth of knowledge is invaluable. She has taken the complex topic of hormonal cycling and seamlessly woven recommendations for breathing, movement, eating and recovery into it. This course is an absolute must for female athletes and exercise enthusiasts, but any female of reproductive age can greatly benefit from this wisdom. If you want to fully understand your body, so as to show up unapologetically in your life, with total confidence. Then take this course.”
~Tara, LMT, Breath Coach & Educator
“Breathing for women IS different, and I highly recommend the Oxygen Advantage Female Breathing Course to help you better understand why!
I LOVE Georgie Lawlor! She is not only brilliant, but her personality is fantastic and she literally had me laughing out loud multiple times! Such a great way to learn, and so many take a ways that can immediately be applied and implemented into even the busiest of women’s lives. You will be so glad you took this course!”
~Dr. Casey Jones